Wednesday, January 26, 2011

S T I L O


gorgeous.
i'm always a fan of the hair styles.
maxi perfect.
fun colors.
beth's "going to the game outfit". loves.
i love it. all of it!!
color blocking. favorite trend she does.

color blocking...again. gets it right every time.

super boheme. effortless amazingness.

So...I am a major stalker of Beth Jones. Beth is an incredible stylist + fashionista, living in the OC. She works as a stylist for Quicksilver + high end clients. Her style is constantly giving me new inspirations. I check her blog out every single day!!! There's always something amazing on there + she shows you how to shop on a budget, give's hair tips, and recommends other fashion sistas to follow. I am a total fan. Head over heels for B. Jones Style.

xo,
cole

No comments:

Post a Comment